To Honor, To Treasure, To Heal
Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident. Our team will provide individualized care plans for each resident tailored to their unique needs to ensure quality care is provided in each unique case.
The following skilled nursing services are available at White Blossom Care Center:
- Registered Nurses 24 Hours / Day
- Post-surgical Care
- Pain Management
- Diabetes Care
- Certified Wound Specialists
- I.V. Hydration and Therapy
- Enteral and Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Stoma and Ostomy Care
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and approves medical services
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Respite stays
- Medication management & education
- Pain management
- Bowel & bladder programs
- Model environment for nurse training
- Audiology Services
- On-staff Registered Dietitian
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Transportation services
- Off-site dialysis
- Hospice program
- Diabetic management & education
- Restorative nursing
Our nurses work with the residents family to create a comfortable environment including simple routines and visual cues as a positive substitute for diminishing mental processes. Our facility does not offer a secured dementia unit. Please contact us for further information.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Insulin administration and tracking
- Exercise planning
- Menu planning, education and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At White Blossom Care Center we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population, who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee.
Our therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
Our dietary program is designed to meet the dietary and physician ordered needs of each resident in our care. Our dietitian works with attending physicians to provide the proper balance of nutrients and consistency for each individual. Dietary also conducts regular assessments of residents and meetings to address the needs of residents with weight loss, wounds or weight gain. Our menus are planned to be satisfying, nutritional and offer variety. Special supplements, nutritional snacks and a variety of fluids are offered in addition to meals.
To ensure that each resident is receiving the proper nutritional needs we offer:
- Meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs
- Monitoring of nutritional deficits, fluid & electrolyte balances
- Nutrition counseling for outpatients with nutrition-related health problems.
We are happy to provide guest trays for visiting family members.